Tuesday, February 28, 2006

First Appointment

When I went for my first post-marital gyn appointment, my doc asked for me to get some blood work done and then come in for a full physical since it had been about four years since my last one. Little did I know that the new appointment would include prenatal stuff.

I'll go have the blood taken at the lab next Tuesday when I have the day off for other appointments and to get a new driver's license. I go for my physical and to verify the baby on March 14.

In the mean time I plan to buy another home pregnancy test today to take tomorrow morning. Not that I doubt the first test results, but I'm thinking of sending the test sticks to a couple of people to announce the baby.

It's all so crazy fast, but as I told Beau last night, our whole relationship has been too fast and unorthodox. Why should our first baby be any different?

3 Comments:

Blogger Princess Jami said...

You're gonna send people pee sticks!? Jen, you crack me up. :-)

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you think they know what's ON them?! Ewwww. Aren't there laws prohibiting use of the USPS for mailing bio/medical waste? :-)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

They're clean and I decided against it anyway.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home