Friday, March 03, 2006

Start Spreading the News

I think we're going to tell my parents tomorrow. There's a thing at our church tomorrow night and we're all planning to go. I can't keep a secret from them and there's no point in not telling them really.

I need to find out how Beau wants to tell his parents.

We're planning to mail out the Fetal Greetings cards (which I ordered the other day and should arrive today) to the extended family and some close friends. From there we'll let the news trickle out after my first prenatal appointment.

We're getting more excited about the baby as the idea of the reality of it continues to sink in. We're in for a fun ride.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get to be first poster! Congratulations to you both. Marmie is very, very happy!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Glad you guys are happy - we are too.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazel tov, Jen!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is good! I pray for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. I have never felt so strongly about two people being meant to be parents together. Many, many blessings!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Aw, thanks!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Gosh those cards are just the cutest. Just too cute!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home