Monday, March 06, 2006

The Word Is Getting Out

I told my mother on Saturday and then when I saw Joan and CH later that day I told them as well. Mom told Dad, so he knew when we saw him at church later for the Gospel of John performance.

We mailed a Fetal Greeting card to Beau's parents and to Jaynee and Denis. We will mail cards to Beau's Sis and his brother on Wednesday and then to my extended family here locally.

I had given a card to my mother to give to Granddad when she saw him on Sunday. She took it over so that he would get it when he arrived home on Saturday. He's very excited to know about the baby.

ECD is in town today, so we told her at lunch. She's excited and we gave her one of the Fetal Greeting cards to take to Holly.

It's fun to see how everyone is reacting - mostly joyous shock. I can't wait for the razzing from the Cooties.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOTS of razzing. Heh.

"Rhythm method" my butt!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohh...delete "my butt" that sounds bad when you read it.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Heh. I'm leaving it - we know what you mean.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee. I work with a man who is one of 8 brothers. His mom calls them The Rhythm Brothers. :-)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Funny. Hey, we got rhythm. :wink:

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home