Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Simply Miserable

Still dealing with the fever and cold symptoms. I don't like that I'm still having the fever because it's bad for the baby. The other symptoms are no fun either. At least I'm not fully into morning sickness on top of this. I'm at the point of having to be at work despite being this sick - I have no leave to take. So I'm going to just have to gut it out.

Beau's parents got their announcement on Monday. He plan to to call his sister and brother tonight, I think, to let them know. Or maybe we're sending them the announcement cards still. I can't remember because we've gone back and forth on it.

So far the response has been generally positive. Holly called us yesterday when ECD told her - she said that her "other aunt" said we should have waited until we'd been married a year. Maybe, but we're not getting any younger either. So we'll go with what God has given us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you're feeling better now... And you probably already know this... But tylenol, sudafed, and guafenisin are all perfectly okay to take while pregnant. Check with your doc about benadryl -and avoid ibuprofen.

And don't worry about having normal illnesses and fever - you're baby is well protected! I even had pneumonia with one of mine...

And by the way

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks, bws!

My doc gave me this HUGE list of approved meds for pregnant women. I wish I had just taken something now. At least that's over.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Princess Jami said...

Eh. You can have your kids whenever it works out between you and God. But you know that. :-)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home