Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Blog Title is Apropro

Prepare for more complaining. The barometric pressure is changing today as a warm front comes in and my head feels like it's going to explode from the sinus pressure. I'm getting helpful advice from everyone on which decongestant works best for them. Since I am not ready to share baby with my workplace yet, I listen, nod, and thank them kindly for their concern.

One guy was bold enough to ask why I hadn't taken anything. Fortunately, I was able to say, "I don't have anything here to take," which is not a lie.

I did more research on decongestants and there was one website that said to go ahead and take a decongestant if you have unbearable nasal congestion. I'm almost at that point today.

Oh, and I just had to add money to our postage machine, which involves unplugging the fax machine and plugging in the phone cord from the postal unit. The plug is in the floor under one of those plastic carpet protector mats. I had to almost lie down on the floor to relieve the pressure - I was seeing spots.

Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home