Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Initial Confirmation

I went in for my physical today. The doc says my bloodwork all came back at normal levels, except that I'm slightly anemic. That's not unusual for me and she asked me to take an iron supplement in addition to the prenatal vitamins. So I got a clean bill of health and was referred to an OB for follow-up on the baby. I'm figuring that doctor will want to wait a couple more weeks before seeing me - I'll be at the 8 week point by then.

In the meantime, I'm a little more nauseated today, so while I was thinking about waiting for the baby check to tell my boss, I don't know that I'll be able to hide my queasiness from him for very much longer.

And I'm a big blabbermouth.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And if you are sending people over here today, shouldn't you have a big post at the top saying "YEP! I'M PREGGERS!"

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I suppose I should.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home